Jesús ESCRIVÁ MUÑOZ
Program Manager @ Fresenius Kabi, Barcelona
• Based in China leading an international I&D Program in Fresenius Kabi (Fortune Global 500 company) with direct reporting to I&D Vice-President
• Extensive knowledge in Innovation, Technology, and Management with a PhD in Telecom & Biomedical Engineering and an MBA. Proficient in five languages (ES, CAT, IT, EN, FR and currently studying Chinese)
• Familiar with most functions for product development (design, RA, test, operations and QA)
• Experienced in developing Class IIa and Class IIb active medical devices for infusion, enteral nutrition, and monitoring under MDD and MDR, including MDR remediation activities
• Experienced in change management including activity transfer to new countries
• Experienced in public innovation funding (including funding evaluation) and in organization top management It is in front of a good challenge when I thrive the most.
Your fellowship code is . You have to include it in all the publications or dissemination materials you create which are related to the research funded by the ”la Caixa” fellowship. Particularly, this mention should read as follows: “The project that gave rise to these results received the support of a fellowship from ”la Caixa” Foundation (ID 100010434). The fellowship code is ”.